2019 Kubota SSG2524
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: A great choice for contractors, landscapers, and forestry departments, this Stump Grinder turns large stumps into small chips. It features durable carbide teeth mounted to a 1/2" cutting wheel that spins up to 1,100 rpm. Fully controllable from inside the cab, this unit has a maximum cutting arc of 55 degrees and depth of 8" below ground. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal quick attach mounting system: For quick and easy attachment.
- 8" Digging depth: A good depth below the ground. Removes base of most trees.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Adjustable to fit all sizes of skid steers.
- Pivoting discharge deflector: Discharge deflector pivots up while cutting wheel is digging into the ground.
- Welded on serrated step: Good safe step for accessing skid steer operator’s seat.
- High speed cutting wheel: Cuts faster with less vibration.
- Permanent hose holders: Hoses aren’t zip-tied to the frame. Zip ties can break over time.
- Replaceable carbide cutting teeth: Cutting teeth are easy to replace. Carbide tips for extra long life.
- Hydraulic hose lines: Hydraulic hoses absorb shock. Steel hydraulic lines crack from vibration.
- Case drain hydraulic line: Protects against component damage.
- Keyed, tapered spindle on end of hydraulic motor: Able to draw cutting wheel tight against the tapered shaft providing an excellent fit-up and less likely to shear the key off.
- Cutting wheel designed with wheel puller access holes: Makes it easier to pull the cutting wheel off of the motor spindle.
- Attached rain tight manual holding tube: Keeps manual with stump grinder for quick easy access. Manual won’t get wet.
- Offset articulating arm: Allow for optimum line-of-site from operator’s seat.
- Mounting Plate: Quick Attach
- Main Frame: 6 in. x 6 in. x 1/4 in. Tube
- Overall Mounting Width: 48 in.
- Overall Length: 60 in.
- Overall Weight: 540 lb.
- Drive And Control System: Hydraulic motor with electric over hydraulic
- Hydraulic Requirements: 17 to 32 GPM
- Articulate Cylinder: 3 in. x 6 in. stroke with 1 1/4 in. rod dia.
- Tilt Cylinder: 3 in. x 6 in. stroke with 1 1/4 in. rod dia.
- Hydraulic Lines & Hoses: 3/4 in. I.D. Hydraulic hoses with crimp on cordura sleeve; 1/4 in. I.D. Case drain hydraulic hose
- Number of Cutting Teeth: Straight: 8 - Replaceable carbide teeth
- Number of Cutting Teeth: Left-Hand: 12 - Replaceable carbide teeth
- Number of Cutting Teeth: Right-Hand: 12 - Replaceable carbide teeth
- Cutting Wheel Speed: 590 to 1100 rpm
- Cutting Arc: 55 deg.
- Maximum Cutting Depth Below Ground: 8 in.
- Greasable Hinge Points: Yes
- Color: Black
- Outside Cutting Wheel Diameter: 23 3/4 in.
- Cutting Wheel Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 3500 psi
- Cutting Diameter
- 23 3/4 in.
- Working Depth
- 8 in.
- 540 lb.
- 60 in.
- 48 in.