2019 Kubota STP25
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: Farmers/ranchers, fence builders, homeowners, recycling plants, municipalities and rental yards can use the STP25 to lever or pull trees, bushes, poles, or posts out of the ground, leaving no root or stump to contend with. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal quick attach mount: Fits a wide range of skid steers. Easy to hook-up and unhook.
- Heavy square tube frame: 3 1/2" lower and 3" upper main frame tubes provide good strength.
- Optional push bar: Keeps limbs away from cab.
- 1 1/4" Main pivot pin: Large diameter pin spans upper and lower frame tubes to handle heavy work conditions.
- Large jaw opening: Can pull trees up to 10" in diameter.
- Greasable pivot points: All pivot points are greasable to reduce wear.
- Cylinder shield standard: Heavy duty shield protects cylinder and fittings.
- Angled jaw tips: For digging roots and loosening soil around the base of trees.
- Anti-slip access points: Prevents slipping while entering and exiting the skid steer.
- Supplied with Quick Disconnect couplers: Many competitors do not supply couplers.
- Weight: 316 lbs. without push bar
- Hitch: Universal quick attach hitch
- Frame construction Lower: 3 1/2" square tube
- Frame construction Upper: 3" Square tube
- Jaw opening: 10" maximum
- Jaw construction Teeth: Laser cut from 3/4" high-strength steel
- Jaw construction Tips: Angled for digging
- Jaw pivot pin: Greasable pin constructed of solid 1 1/4" diameter steel
- Hydraulic cylinder: 2" x 8" x 1 1/8" welded hydraulic cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder pivot pins: Greasable
- Cylinder guard: 3/16" welded steel plate
- Quick disconnect couplers: Small flat face male & female couplers
- Maximum pressure rating: 3500 psi
- Maximum Jaw Opening
- 10 in.
- 316 lb.